for SIXTH WORLD CONGRESS OF LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEONS
Organized by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurgaon, NCR, Delhi, India.
Attending this World Congress is an
essential piece of professional development for every surgeon and
- Unique Features of the 2018 WALS Meeting
- WALS Foundation Awards
- WALS Annual General Membership Business Meeting
- All WALS Members Encouraged to Attend!
- FREE LUNCH for All Attendees
- Casual attire – Leave your ties and button down shirts at home. Order a WALS polo.
- Learn essentials regarding Foregut Surgery, Emerging Endoscopic Techniques (POEM), Complex Ventral Hernia, Repairs, and Innovative Bariatric Procedures
- Learn the basic laparoscopic and endoscopic tenants to treat Common Duct Stones and diseases during Pregnancy
- WALS Humanitarianism and Volunteer efforts
- Concurrent Session on Complications
- Exhibits, Poster Session, Learning Center Open
- Poster session
- 10-min presentation of the three best posters
- Gala dinner
- State-of-the-art lectures
Venue: World Laparoscopy Hospital, DLF Phase II, Cyber City, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi.
Letter of invitation:
Organizing Committee will issue the Letter of Invitation on request, to be used for visa application. However, it does not oblige the Organizers to any financial support or reimbursement of the Conference expenses.
Passport and visas:
Visitor to India must have valid passport. Visas are required for some Countries
Scientific & Trade Exhibition:
A wide variety of endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery equipment and state of art products will be on displayed at the main venue of conference. Your visit to the stalls in the exhibition will immensely help you in replenishing your requirements. “Only registered delegates bearing the name badge will be allowed to visit the laparoscopic instrument exhibition area.”
Aids for Scientific Paper Presentation:
All the gadgets for paper presentation : viz ; overhead projectors, LCD projectors, facilities for poster presentation and video presentation will be available.
Organizing committee of WALS 2018 International Conference and Live Workshopreserves the right to make last minute changes including change of venue without prior notice.
The weather at Gurgaon will be slightly cold with day temperature ranging from 25 degree C and night temperature ranging from 18 degree C. Delegates are advised to bring warm woollen clothing with them.
WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL
Gurgaon, 122 002,
For Registration: +91(0)9811416838, +91(0)9811912768
For General Enquiry: +91(0)11- 42138116
E-mail : [email protected]
Website: www.wals.in, www.wals.org.uk