GET UNITED FOR FOURTH WORLD CONGRESS OF LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEONS
FEBRUARY 8TH AND 9TH 2014
Organized by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Cyber City, Gurgaon, NCR Delhi, India.
Attending this World Congress is an
essential piece of professional development for every surgeon and
A UNIQUE EXCHANGE OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION
This Summit, held every two years, with delegations of leading laparoscopists representing organizations and countries in the world provides meaningful educational and cultural exchange with thought leaders in minimally invasive surgery. Summits are also open to surgeons in all specialties wishing to learn more about current trends. Plan now on attending the next extraordinary World Congress at the World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, India, February 8-9, 2014.
REGISTRATION OPENS 01 AUGUST 2013
What is the World Congress of Laparoscopic Surgery?
every two years in different country, the World Congress of
Laparoscopic Surgeons is an
educational forum for minimal access surgeon around
the world. The World Congress provides the opportunity for surgeons and
gynecologist from every corner of the world to meet, join in
educational sessions, share social time and network.
Reasons to attend?
• Experience a unique conference offering a multispecialty approach to minimally invasive surgery
• Expand your knowledge of the use of laparoscopic diagnostic and treatment techniques taught by acknowledged leaders in their respective specialties and countries
• Topics are presented in general sessions providing a multidisciplinary approach to specialty minimally invasive surgical techniques and procedures
• Understand how different countries have met the challenges of training and practicing minimally invasive surgery
• Learn about the cultural differences and similarities between neighboring countries
The objectives of this program are to provide attendees with:
• A multidisciplinary and multicultural exchange of information between surgeons representing their country or a professional organization on the challenges faced practicing and teaching minimally invasive surgeons.
• A clearer concept of new and standard laparoscopic and endoscopic instrumentation and techniques and how they enhance the standards of patient care and education of minimally invasive surgeons.
Is it a World Congress or a WALS meeting?
YES, it’s both! You can expect high quality educational
offerings together with WALS meeting. The scientific program will
contain more concurrent sessions and high quality international
participation of speakers from all over World.
Who Should Attend?
Number of Attendees Anticipated – 500 International Delegates
Abstract Submission Form
Download Registration Form
your registration and pay registration fee though credit card